Posted by Admin on August, 26, 2020
Parboiled Non-basmati is easily one of the most popular staple diets of people in India and worldwide. The very fact that there are well over fifty thousand varieties of this cereal available proves it’s worth and widespread acceptance. Broadly, Parboiled Non-basmati can be classified into two main categories- whole grain rice and white rice. Both these categories are widely popular and supplied by the Non-Basmati Rice Supplier Chennai.
Let us look at some white rice nutritional facts:
Is there protein in Non-basmati Rice?
Non-basmati Rice is an excellent source of proteins, vitamins and minerals like niacin, vitamin D, calcium, fibre, iron, thiamine and riboflavin. These nutrients play a crucial role in enhancing many vital functions like metabolism, immunity etc. It is also rich in insoluble fibre which is a trusted cure for chronic constipation.
The soft sponge structure of the fibre aids in easier bowel movement. Since it the most commonly consumed cereal in the world, various governments invest a lot of money in developing new rice varieties which increases the nutritional value of rice. This can have a direct impact on the millions of people consuming it.
Health benefits of consuming Parboiled Non-basmati Rice supplied by the Non-Basmati Rice Suppliers
• Rich source of energy: All varieties of rice, especially brown rice, are rich in carbohydrates which are why you feel all charged up after a diet comprising rice. The carbohydrates present in rice can be easily digested and converted into energy by the body.
• Cholesterol and blood pressure management: There are no harmful fats, cholesterol or sodium in Parboiled Non-basmati Rice. One of the main highlights of parboiled rice nutrition is that they can keep away the clots in your blood vessels which can lead to heart conditions like atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
Low levels of sodium mean there is very little chance your veins and arteries will constrict, resulting in high pressure.
• Cancer prevention: Rice is rich in fibre and natural antioxidants like vitamin C, vitamin-A, phenolic and flavonoid compounds. They can stimulate antioxidants which in turn eliminate free radicals thus reducing the risk of cancer cell formation. Eating rice, even in small quantities, can do wonders to your metabolism and antioxidant generation.
• Skincare: India, which is the world's largest producer of rice in the world, is also renowned for its ancient Ayurvedic treatments. It is no wonder that rice and its derivatives are widely used in a lot of Ayurvedic treatments... Parboiled Non-basmati Rice is also known to prevent wrinkling of skin prematurely.
• Digestive properties: The husk part of Parboiled Non-basmati Rice is believed to have considerable digestive properties, making it the most commonly prescribed diet for people with digestive disorders. As a diuretic, rice husk can benefit you to lose additional water weight, remove toxins from the body like uric acid, and even lose weight.
These are the reasons why Parboiled Non-basmati Rice has become one of the most preferred cereals of people worldwide. It's time to cast away the misapprehensions of rice causing obesity and indulge in a sensible rice diet.
This entry was posted on August, 26, 2020 at 09 : 39 am and is filed under Non Basmati Rice. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.